- Provide administrative support for all branch functions.
- Answer Branch incoming calls, transfer to appropriate employee/department and coordinate phone back-up when necessary
- Service administration: Perform service administrative duties as assigned by Service management including but not limited to work order preparation and submission as necessary, time card input, customer account administration as needed
- Parts Administration: Perform parts administrative duties as assigned by Parts management including but not limited to assist parts counter with incoming calls when necessary, relay customer parts inquiries to counter, parts department/vendor interaction to procure work orders parts as directed
- Sales and Rental Support: Assist rental in handling customer inquiries, coordinate sales paperwork with sales representatives and branch manager with entry in to database
- Other duties may be assigned or modified by Branch and/or corporate management
- Ensure seamless paperwork flow to and from branches, departments and corporate
- Minimum 2-5 years administrative experience or associate's degree and 1 year experience.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Equipment or auto dealership background helpful
- Must have strong verbal skills and work well with others.
Apply for this position