Accountant - Senior
Qualified candidate will apply solid knowledge of general accounting principles, month-end closing and business analysis skills to perform various transactional, analytical and related functions of the accounting process. Will also contribute to other functions where needed.
- Assist with month-end closing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly P&L analysis
- Maintenance of fixed asset & commissions
- Processing of sales & rental transactions
- Administration of sales & use tax, real and personal property taxes, and other miscellaneous taxes
- Must have a 4 year degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of corporate accounting or public accounting work experience
- Proficiency with advanced accounting software, and Excel
- CPA and audit experience a plus
- Must be a team player with effective written/verbal communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work well with others and independently.