Title: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Bridgeville/Pittsburgh, PA
Job Desc/Summary: The Corporate Recruiter will apply a solid knowledge of recruiting, talent acquisition, and human resources to assist with identifying and hiring top talent for all of Anderson Equipment’s branches.
- Screen qualified candidates; analyze suitability for positions and issue recommendations
- Conduct reference and background checks with a sense of thoroughness and confidentiality
- Assist with onboarding process and help welcome new hires to Anderson Equipment
- Review applications and resumes for various positions
- Gather employee feedback and provide recommendations to improve retention
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade groups, academic faculty, career office employees, and students
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Coordinate recruiting activities for regional locations and branches and ongoing internship programs
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Represent Anderson Equipment as the 'employer of choice' and be its brand ambassador
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in recruiting (preferably mix of agency and corporate).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment is required
- Strong computer skills with an ability to utilize applicant tracking system, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media and networking sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be proactive about recruiting needs is critical for success in this role.